PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (PMS) THROUGH THE USE OF THE CRITICAL PATH METHOD (CPM)
This report provides scheduling, cost and resource control, and information handling convenience for individual and multi-project scheduling; but it does not design a network, or plan out a project. PMS functions as a handler, computer selector, and displayer of information which will increase the abilities of the project planner. This report includes an introduction to PMS through CPM, CPM program documentation, user instruction, and source computer program listings.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Reid, D M
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 195 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Construction scheduling; Control; Costs; Critical path method; Financing; Highway planning; Information management; Information organization; Natural resources; Network analysis (Planning); Project management; Scheduling
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Network flows; Projects
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00092475
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-74- 7 Final Rpt., FCP 27B1-234
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM