THE DEVELOPMENT OF A TRAINING WORKSHOP AND HANDBOOK FOR DIRECTORS OF ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECTS (ASAPS)
The report describes the development of a training workshop and a handbook for Directors of Alcohol Safety Action Projects (ASAPs). The heart of the development activity was an analysis of the Project Director's job tasks using available NHTSA policy and procedures, information gained from directors of existing, ASAPs, and a study of project director functions in related areas. From the results of the task analysis a specification of knowledges and skills required of project directors was prepared. This specification served as the basis for preparation of content for a written handbook and a workshop training program for prospective project directors.
Human Resources Research Organization International, Incorporated66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 400
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
Washington, DC United States 20590
- McKnight, A J
- Adams, B B
- Personeus, E E
- Publication Date: 1971-9
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Countermeasures; Drivers; Handbooks; Motor skills; Program management; Programming (Planning); Traffic safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Program design
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092471
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: HumRRO-IR-D1-71-3 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-003-1-003
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM