ALL-HYDRAULIC TRUCKS FOR ELECTRIC UTILITIES
This paper discusses the growing selection and use of hydraulic tools. Hydraulic tools have advantage over air tools in that there is no system duplication, lower initial system cost, better space utilization less system maintenance, less tool maintenance, they are quieter, more efficient, have higher power to weight ratio and are safer. Disadvantages are also described. A list of available hydraulic tools suitable for use with electric utility equipment is given. Systems design and specific use for utility vehicles are detailed.
- Paper presented at the Pacific Coast Electrical Association conference in Los Angeles, California, March 20-21, 1975.
Stanley Hydraulic Tools13770 SE Ambler Road
Clackamas, OR United States 97015
- Hickman, W B
- Dunlap Jr, W E
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric utilities; Hydraulic equipment; Systems engineering; Trucks; Utilization
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00127542
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 7 1976 12:00AM