ESTIMATES OF THE SOCIOECONOMIC IMPACT OF IMPLEMENTING TITLE II OF THE MOTOR VEHICLE INFORMATION AND COST SAVINGS ACT. SUPPLEMENT TO APPENDIX A
Volume Two of a two-part report on estimating the effects of legislation regarding consumer information on motor vehicles describes Delphi questionnaire booklets sent to dealers and marketers containing changes to a previous booklet sent to them.
- See also PB-244 732.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Morton, A S
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automobiles; Consumer protection; Consumers; Costs; Industries; Information management; Information organization; Information systems; Injuries; Laws; Legislation; Loss and damage; Maintenance; Mathematical prediction; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Protection; Questionnaires; Ratings; Socioeconomic factors; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Conditional probability
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Finance; Highways; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092462
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ADL-C-77121 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-642
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00888
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM