PASSENGER VEHICLE AND LIGHT-TRUCK BRAKING SYSTEMS INSPECTION EQUIPMENT. PHASE II, VOLUME II. TECHNICAL REPORT
Contents: Inspection system description; Brake dynamometer; Brake pedal transducers; Data processing equipment; Brake inspection system software; Inspection procedures and standards; Equipment performance tests; Inspection system evaluation with known brake system defects; System evaluation with in-use vehicles.
- See also Volume 1, PB-244 702.
Bendix Research Laboratories2800 Ten and One-Half Mile Road
Southfield, MI United States 48076
Washington, DC United States 20590
- KERANEN, T W
- Hemak, T J
- Sisson, A E
- Bounds, P
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 118 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Brakes; Consoles; Control devices; Defects; Dynamic tests; Dynamometers; Equipment; Evaluation; Information processing; Inspection; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Standards; Static tests; Transducers; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Degradation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092459
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BRL/TR-75-7610-Vol-2Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-601
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-090-2-477
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM