HIGHWAY AIR QUALITY. VOLUME 2. MONITORING MANUAL
This report is Volume 2 in a two volume series on air quality; the contents of which are as follows: Analytical methods for measuring air pollutants; Collection of air samples; Air monitoring instrument calibration; Meteorological measurements; Air monitoring hardware; Kit to equipment suppliers.
- Paper copy also available in set of 2 reports as PB-244 680-SET, PC$12.00.
University of Tennessee, KnoxvilleDepartment of Civil Engineering
Knoxville, TN USA 37996-2010
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Noll, K E
- Miller, T
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 154 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Calibration; Chemical analysis; Environment; Equipment tests; Flow; Gas analysis; Gases; Highways; Instrumentation; Management; Measurement; Measuring instruments; Meteorological instruments; Meteorological phenomena; Monitoring; Planning; Sampling; Surveys; Traffic surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Gas flow; Hardware; Monitors
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys; Management planning; Meteorological data; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092457
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., FHWA-RD-75-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8294
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM