HIGHWAY AIR QUALITY. VOLUME 1. DESIGN OF AIR MONITORING SURVEYS
This report provides technical information for those engineers involved in evaluating air quality near highways and overall transportation systems. This report is Volume 1 in a two volume series on air quality. The contents of Volume 1 include: Decision: 'When is an quality monitoring study required'; Objectives of air quality monitoring; Planning, design, and management of the air quality monitoring study; Site selection and duration of the air quality survey; Systematic selection of air monitoring hardware; Planning meteorological survey; Traffic measurement; Air quality data evaluation.
- Paper copy also available in set of 2 reports as PB-244 680-SET, PC$12.00.
University of Tennessee, KnoxvilleDepartment of Civil Engineering
Knoxville, TN USA 37996-2010
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Noll, K E
- Miller, T
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 210 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Data collection; Decision making; Design; Environment; Evaluation; Highways; Management; Mathematical analysis; Meteorological phenomena; Monitoring; Planning; Surveying; Surveying; Surveys; Traffic surveys; Weather
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data analysis; Hardware; Monitors
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys; Management planning; Meteorological data
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092456
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., FHWA-RD-75-1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8294
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM