ASPHALT EMULSION SPECIFICATIONS
In this summary of 1974 specifications for emulsified asphalts, information is given on the source of the specifications and on characteristics which include viscosity, asphalt content, settlement, demulsibility, sieve, miscibility, stone coating, cement mixing, adhesion, penetration, float, solubility, ash, ductility, and specific gravity. Specifications for cationic emulsified asphalts cover viscosity, asphalt content, oil distillate, sieve, ph, settlement, particle charge, cement mixing, coating test, demulsibility, penetration, solubility and ductility. Marginal annotations are provided. The sources for the specifications presented here include Bitucote Products, Chevron Asphalt, American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, Asphalt Institute, American Society for Testing Materials, Federal, and the 50 states.
Bitucate Products Company1824 Knox Avenue
St Louis, MO United States 63139
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Adhesion; Ash content; Asphalt content; Cationic emulsified asphalt; Dissolution; Distillation; Ductility; Emulsified asphalt; Ground settlement; Oils; Particles; Pendulum tests; Solubility; Specific gravity; Specifications; Viscosity
- Old TRIS Terms: Charge /electric/; Float test; Miscibility
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00127500
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM