VEHICLE DIRECTIONAL CONTROL DURING BRAKING-IN-A-TURN. VOLUME II, TECHNICAL REPORT
The contents of this report include descriptions of the test vehicles, brake application device, instrumentation and equipment, test operations, significant performance measurements, additional testing and a discussion of fixed steering performance.
- See also Volume 1, PB-244 607.
Calspan Corporation4455 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY United States 14225
Washington, DC United States 20590
- RICE, R S
- Davis, J A
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 129 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Automobiles; Brakes; Braking; Control; Corrosion tests; Maneuverability; Pavements; Performance; Roads; Safety; Skid resistance; Steering; Testing; Testing equipment; Tests
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092439
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CALSPAN-ZP-5565-V-V2Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-635
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00971
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM