FABRICATION OF A STANDARD BENCH VEHICLE SEAT. VOLUME II. APPENDIX C
This report contains the data used in the design of the DOT Standard Seat. Full details of the test conditions and the use of these data are given in 'Fabrication of a Standard Bench Vehicle Seat,' a separate volume.
- Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-244 595-SET, PC$15.00.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
Washington, DC United States 20590
- STALNAKER, R L
- BENSON, J B
- Melvin, J W
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 152 p.
- TRT Terms: Anthropometry; Automobiles; Children; Crash injury research; Crashes; Design; Energy absorption; Equipment tests; Head; Manual safety belts; Photography; Research; Safety engineering; Seats; Tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Acceleration stresses; Breast anatomy; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Design; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092435
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-BI-74-5-2 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-385
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00865
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM