DESIGN REVIEW OF B AND W ENGINEERING FLOW DIAGRAMS, NON-NUCLEAR SYSTEMS.
Flow diagrams determine adequacy of non-nuclear systems on the N.S. Savannah with respect to velocities, pressure drops, line sizes, control valves, pump heads and capacities, and miscellaneous components and materials. Engineering flow diagrams of primary piping indicate that pressure drops, velocities, and minimum wall thicknesses are within good design limits and applicable code requirements.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number ESI-15-1-Rev-1.
Ebasco Services IncorporatedTwo Rector Street
New York, NY USA
- Publication Date: 1960-6-15
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric power plants; Nuclear powered ships; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Auxiliary machinery; Power plant design
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026242
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: ESI-15-1, Rev 1
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-1)-2475
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM