RULES AND METHODS OF STRESS AND STABILITY CALCULATIONS IN THE PRESENCE OF CREEP
Formulas and methods are presented in a self-contained manner to aid when dealing with problems that arise when elements of metal structures and machinery creep at high temperatures.
Stanford UniversityDepartment of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Stanford, CA United States 94305
- Hoff, N J
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Buckling; Creep; Cylinders (Geometry); Fracture mechanics; Shells (Structural forms)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cylindrical shells
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00127455
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TR-30 Tech Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-67-A0112-0003
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1975 12:00AM