PETROLEUM TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS STUDY. CHAPTER II. OCEAN SHIPPING AND TRANSHIPMENT COSTS FOR CRUDE OIL
Contents: Ocean shipping costs (The cost approach for tankers, Basic assumptions on tanker design and operation) Economic and financial assumptions, Basis for 1973 adjustments of 1970 foreign-flag tanker costs, Basis for 1973 adjustments of 1970 annual U.S. flag costs, Fuel cost adjustments, Cost increments for environmentally protective tanker design, Tug-barge costs); Transshipment costs (Transshipment by pipeline, transshipment by vessel).
- Supplement to DOT Report: Economic Aspects of Refinery and Deepwater Port Location in the United States (PB-236 701 PB-236 705) Chapter 3 - Port Costs $6.25, AD-A012807/4; Chapter 4 - Petroleum Demand Forecasts $5.25, AD-A012 808/2; Chapter 5 - Refinery Operating Costs, $3.75, AD-012 809/0.
Nathan (Robert R) Associates Incorporated1200 18th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Economic analysis; Economics; Energy consumption; International transportation; Marine terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum industry; Transportation; Tugboats; Water
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy data related to transportation; Tug barge economics
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00127452
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: IWR-Paper-75-P1 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DACW31-73-C-0051
- Files: TSR, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 3 1975 12:00AM