BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING AERIAL APPLICATION OPERATIONS. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1973
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation aerial application accidents occurring in 1973. Included are 395 accident Briefs, 43 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal/factor(s). The publication is published annually.
- See also PB-210 288.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-6-18
- Pagination: 266 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Air drop; Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Fertilization (Horticulture); Injuries; Licenses; Loss and damage; Pest control; Sprayers; Trees
- Uncontrolled Terms: Spraying
- Old TRIS Terms: Air drop operations; Airborne operations; Defoliation; Fertilizing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092416
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-11
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM