BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING AIR TAXI OPERATIONS. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1973
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation air taxi accidents occurring in 1973. Included are 163 accident Briefs, 42 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal/factor(s). The publication is published annually.
- See also PB-210 271.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-6-18
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Casualties; Crash investigation; Freight transportation; Injuries; Licenses; Loss and damage; Passenger transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092415
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-10
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM