PHASE II REPORT OF SHIPBOARD SEWAGE TREATMENT SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR U.S. NAVY SHIPS SYSTEM COMMAND
The report covers the Phase II development of a 200 man capacity Aqua-Sans shipboard sewage treatment system. The object of this development was the design, fabrication and test of a shipboard prototype to prove the concepts, sizing criteria, materials, and components in a land based test. Evaluations of the system were to determine function reliability, safety, maintainability and user acceptance.
Chrysler CorporationSpace Division
New Orleans, LA United States
- Claunch, R W
- Werner, M P
- Publication Date: 1975-2-21
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Sewage treatment; Ships; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Sewage treatment systems; Shipboard sewage treatment
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00127447
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TR-RE-75-271 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00024-71-C-5330
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 18 1975 12:00AM