BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING AMATEUR/HOME BUILT AIRCRAFT. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1973
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation accidents involving amateur/home built aircraft occurring in 1973. Included are 116 accident Briefs, 30 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances and probable cause(s)/factor(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal/factor(s). The publication is published annually.
- See also PB-206 040.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-6-18
- Pagination: 71 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Casualties; Injuries; Landing; Licenses; Loss and damage
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092414
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-9
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM