BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING CORPORATE/EXECUTIVE AIRCRAFT. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1973
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation corporate/executive aircraft accidents occurring in 1973. Included are 94 accident Briefs, 24 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injuries and causal/factor(s). The publication is published annually.
- See also PB-210 247.
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-6-18
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Casualties; Injuries; Landing; Licenses; Loss and damage
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092413
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-8
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM