NS SAVANNAH CASUALTY ANALYSIS
A review is made of Babcock and Wilcox's "Casualty Analysis", dated July 15, 1959, for the purpose of determining whether the functions and conditons described in that document are correct, adequate, and in agreement with the interconnection wiring and control diagrams. The extent of the review was determined solely by information supplied in the forementioned publication. This review incorporates approved field changes, but no corrections to drawings are made though certain conditons are noted for future upgrading. It is recommended that Babcock & Wilcox's "Casualty Analysis" be revised to bring it up to date, to correct specified errors, and to incorporate several omissions. It also suggests that the systems be rechecked after the revisions are made to determine their safety.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number ESI-13-1.
Ebasco Services IncorporatedTwo Rector Street
New York, NY USA
- Publication Date: 1960-6-24
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 188 p.
- TRT Terms: Failure analysis; Instrumentation; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor instrumentation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026240
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: ESI-13-1
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-1)-2475
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1974 12:00AM