BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING MISSING AND MISSING LATER RECOVERED AIRCRAFT. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1973
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation missing and missing later recovered accidents occurring in 1973. Included are 106 accident Briefs, 28 of which cover missing aircraft not recovered and 78 missing later recovered. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal factor(s). The publication is published annually.
- See also PB-205 097.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-6-18
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Casualties; Injuries; Licenses; Loss and damage
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092412
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-7
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM