BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING ALCOHOL AS A CAUSE/FACTOR. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1973
The publication contains reports on all U.S. General Aviation accidents, occurring in 1973, involving alcohol impairment as a cause/factor. Included are 34 accident Briefs, 29 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances and probable cause(s)/factor(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal factor(s). The publication is published annually.
- See also PB-190 413.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-6-18
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Air pilots; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Alcoholic beverages; Casualties; Injuries; Licenses; Loss and damage
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092411
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-6
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM