RESEARCH ON COMPUTER APPLICATIONS TO SHIPBUILDING. VOLUME I. FINAL REPORT
This report contains the results of a survey of the computer capabilities of the U.S. Shipbuilding industry. It also contains an index or catalog of existing computer programs which are presently being used by the industry. The report identifies areas that are lacking in computer programming and makes recommendations as to what course of action should be taken in these areas.
- Report on the National Shipbuilding Research Program. See also volume 2, COM-75-10930 (Volume 2 catalog of Program Abstracts). Paper copy also available inset of 2 reports as COM-75-10928-SET, $12.00.
Avondale Shipyards, IncorporatedNew Orleans, LA USA
- Franzetti, E
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computer programs; Computers; Data processing; Management; Planning; Shipbuilding; Shipyards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computer aided analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00127441
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-930-75069Vol-1Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-3-36228
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 18 1975 12:00AM