BRIEFS OF FATAL ACCIDENTS INVOLVING WEATHER AS A CAUSE/FACTOR. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1973
The publication contains reports of all fatal U.S. general aviation accidents involving weather as a cause/factor for the year 1973. Included are 272 fatal accidents in the brief format. This format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated on all accidents involving weather as a cause/factor by the type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilots certificate, injuries and cause/factor(s). The publication is published annually.
- See also PB-204 926.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-6-18
- Pagination: 275 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Casualties; Documents; Injuries; Licenses; Loss and damage; Weather
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092410
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-5
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM