NS SAVANNAH, DESIGN REVIEW OF INSTRUMENTATION RECORDERS
The adequacy of the existing nuclear and non-nuclear recording instrumentation being installed aboard the NS Savannah is investigated in this report. Analyses were also made for the purpose of determining where additional recordings seem necessary to satisfy the objectives of this atypical ship. The report recommends additional recording instruments and modifications to existing instruments which should be installed prior to startup.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number ESI-8-1-Rev-1.
Ebasco Services IncorporatedTwo Rector Street
New York, NY USA
- Publication Date: 1960-6-13
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Instrumentation; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Recording instruments
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor instrumentation; Recording equipment
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00026239
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: ESI-8-1
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-1)-2475
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM