BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING MIDAIR COLLISIONS. U.S. GENERAL AVIATION 1973
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation midair collision accidents occurring in 1973. Included are 24 accident files, 12 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by kind of flying, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal factor(s). The publication is published annually.
- See also PB-190 411.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-6-18
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Casualties; Crash injury research; Crashes; Cruising flight; Injuries; Licenses; Loss and damage; Research
- Old TRIS Terms: Level flight
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092407
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-2
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM