LISTING OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENTS/INCIDENTS BY MAKE AND MODEL. U.S. CIVIL AVIATION 1973
The publication contains a listing of all U.S. civil aviation accidents/incidents occurring in CY l973, sorted by aircraft make and model. Included are the file number, aircraft registration number, date and location of the accident, aircraft make and model and injury index for all 4,405 accidents/incidents occurring in this period. The publication is published annually.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-6-18
- Pagination: 178 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Aircraft crashes; Cargo aircraft; Civil aviation; Documents; Injuries; Jet propelled aircraft; Passenger aircraft; Transport aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092406
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-75-1
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM