PAVEMENT DEFLECTION MEASUREMENT - DYNAMIC PHASE IV FINAL REPORT
Tests were conducted on various pavements to investigate the correlation between measurements obtained using the impulse index computer and pavement condition as determined by other means. Benkelman Beam deflection measurements and impulse index measurements are compared along with Washington State Pavement Rating System results. Effect of temperature on the apparent Impulse Index is evaluated.
- Record URL:
- Sponsored in part by Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C. Also pub. as Washington State Univ., Pullman. Transportation Systems Section, Pub. H-42. See also PB-219 120. Research Program Report (Final) on Phase 4.
Washington State Department of HighwaysHighway Administration Building
Olympia, WA United States 98501
Washington, DC United States 20590
Washington State University, PullmanTransportation Systems Section
Pullman, WA United States 99163
- Brands, F W
- Cook, J C
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 117 p.
- TRT Terms: Accelerometers; Benkelman beam; Deflection; Excitation; Flexible pavements; Impulse tests; Measurement; Measuring instruments; Nondestructive tests; Pavements
- Old TRIS Terms: Impulse testing; Pavement deflection
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00092393
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RPR-3.5
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM