NS SAVANNAH NUCLEAR MERCHANT SHIP INTERIM REPORT ON CONTAINMENT ISOLATION VALVE CLOSURES
An analysis of the consequence of inadvertent closure of any single containment isolation valve is covered. As modified, the system valves and associated solenoid valves involved with the containment isolation system are shown. Appendixes provide a complete list of valves which are involved with containment isolation and of pressure relief valves.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number ESI-49-1.
Ebasco Services IncorporatedTwo Rector Street
New York, NY United States
States Marine Lines, Incorporated,
- Publication Date: 1961-8-21
- Features: Appendices; References;
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Operations; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor operation; Nuclear reactor safety
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026236
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: ESI-49-1 Intrm Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-1889
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1974 12:00AM