NS SAVANNAH NUCLEAR MERCHANT SHIP INTERIM REPORT EVALUATION OF REACTOR SPACE VENTILATION SYSTEM, AIR FLOW MEASUREMENT AND PRESSURE MONITORING
This evaluation limits itself to the supply and exhaust ventilation systems serving the electrical control cubicle, the hydraulic equipment room, the upper and lower voids of the reactor space and the containment vessel. Air flow measurement and continuous pressure monitoring facilities are also included within the report's scope. Three goals are specified: (1) the evaluation of the ventilation system for the reactor space with regard to supply, containment and disposal of the air in reference to this space; (2) the recommendation of necessary facilities for air flow testing; and (3) the development of a continous pressure monitoring system for detecting pressure differences which may result in air leakage out of the reactor space.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number ESI-37-1.
Ebasco Services IncorporatedTwo Rector Street
New York, NY USA
States Marine Lines, Incorporated,
- Publication Date: 1961-10-15
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References;
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Emission control systems; Exhaust gases; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear powered ships; Ventilation systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026235
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: ESI-37-1 Intrm Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-1889
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM