AIRCRAFT NOISE DEFINITION. INDIVIDUAL AIRCRAFT TECHNICAL DATA MODEL - 737
Technical data are presented for graphically determining takeoff, cutback, and approach performance and noise under the flightpath for various Boeing Model 737 aircraft currently in operation. Data are included for all certified flap positions and cover operations from airports from sea level to 6000 ft altitude at temperatures from 30 to 100F with winds from -10 to +30 kn over the entire operational weight range. Noise data are shown for units to EPNdB and dB(A) from takeoff to low approach thrust and for aircraft altitudes between 200 to 12,000 ft.
- See also report AD-A013 177.
Boeing CompanyP.O. Box 3707, Commercial Airplane Group
Seattle, WA USA 98124
Washington, DC USA 20591
- WILLIAMS, B G
- Yates, R
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 137 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustics; Aircraft noise; Aircraft pilotage; Airports; Altitude; Approach; Charts; Civil aircraft; Environment; Flight paths; Graphics; Noise; Performance; Takeoff; Thrust; Transport aircraft
- Identifier Terms: Boeing 737 aircraft
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic data; Flight maneuvers; Noise sound
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092386
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-EQ-73-7-4 Final Rpt., D-42141-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA73WA-3254
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM