RIGID PAVEMENT DESIGN SYSTEM INPUT GUIDE FOR COMPUTER PROGRAM RPS2
The report supplies the instructions necessary for the use of computer program RPS2. This program is one of a continuing set of programs of the Rigid Pavement Design System developed by Research Project 123. The program uses over 100 input variables to generate a set of rigid pavement design strategies. The program optimizes these strategies on a cost per square yard basis and outputs the most economical strategies in order of increasing cost up to a total of 23 available designs. The report provides a complete input guide for the program, a sample input and output, and a discussion of common errors which occur in the program's use.
- Report on a System Analysis of Pavement Design and Research Implementation. Prepared in cooperation with Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C., Texas Highway Dept., Austin. Planning and Research Div., and Texas Transportation Inst., College Station.
University of Texas, AustinCenter for Highway Research, 200 West 21st Street
Austin, TX USA 78712
Washington, DC USA 20590
Texas State Department of Highways & Public TranspDivision of Planning and Research, P.O. Box 5051
Austin, TX USA 78763
Arlington, TX USA 76011
- Carmichael, R F
- McCullough, B F
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computer programming; Computer programs; Concrete pavements; Costs; Design; Economics; Errors; Manuals; Optimization; Output; Pavement design; Rigid pavements
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Input
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Input output routines
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Finance; Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00092351
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CFHR-1-8-69-123-21 Res. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: HP&R
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM