ANALYSIS OF THE 1963 INTERREGIONAL COMMODITY TRADE ESTIMATES
The report contains an evaluation of the multiregional input-output (MRIO) commodity trade flows that were adjusted for consistency with the state input-output tables. The evaluation was made in terms of four statistical measures: mean-percent deviation, signed ratio, gross trade-flow adjustment, and intraregional concentration of deviations. Because of time and cost considerations, most of the analysis was conducted for the aggregated (8 transported commodities) trade flows. Additional tests will be made later for the disaggregated (61 transported commodities) trade flows.
- See also PB-244 586.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyDepartment of Urban Studies and Planning, 77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA USA 02139
Department of TransportationOffice of Systems Analysis and Information, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- MOHR, M
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Input output models; Mathematical models; Regional economics; Statistical analysis; Trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Multiregional models; Statistical tests; Trade flows
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics;
- Accession Number: 00092348
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 7
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30104
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM