COMPONENT FACILITY PROCEDURE AND SYSTEM DESCRIPTIONS
Component, facility, and system descriptions clarify areas of servicing for the N.S. Savannah. Procedural specifications are provided for the expended fuel element storage pit cooling system, and loading and unloading procedures for the ruptured fuel element detection cannister and the expended fuel element storage pit.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number SPD-60-039.
General DynamicsQuincy, MA United States 02169
- Publication Date: 1960-3-24
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Maintenance; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Refueling; Safety
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00026229
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SPD-60-039
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-338
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM