MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY DEFECT RECALL CAMPAIGNS - DETAILED REPORTS FROM JANUARY 1 TO MARCH 31, 1975
The report contains detailed information regarding defect recall campaigns conducted by domestic and foreign automobile and equipment manufacturers during the first quarter of 1975. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- See also PB-241 322. Quarterly Report.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 592 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Industries; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Recall campaigns; Safety; Trailers; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Motor vehicle defects
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092331
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801 613
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM