NS SAVANNAH NUCLEAR MERCHANT SHIP EVALUATION OF CONTROL SYSTEM COMPONENTS AND FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF SYSTEMS
Instrumentation and control system components for the N.S. Savannah are evaluated according to their respective manufacturers. An operational survey of applicable marine installations is also made to ascertain the reliability of Bailey Meter Company equipment. A functional analysis of various systems is provided, as well as a review of pneumatic and electrical instrumentation and controls.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number ESI-2(a)(b)-1.
Ebasco Services IncorporatedTwo Rector Street
New York, NY USA
- Publication Date: 1960-6-24
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Control systems; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor control systems; Nuclear reactor operation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026227
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: ESI-2(a)(b)-1
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-1)-2475
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1973 12:00AM