AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT/INCIDENT REPORTS: BRIEF FORMAT. SUPPLEMENTAL ISSUE 1974
The publication contains reports of aircraft accidents and incidents that occurred in 1974 and have not been included in a prior issue of briefs. Included are three U.S. air carrier accidents, 28 U.S. air carrier incidents, 99 U.S. general aviation accidents, and 38 U.S. general aviation incidents. Four foreign air carrier accidents, one foreign air carrier incident, and 12 foreign general aviation accidents that were investigated by the National Transportation Safety Board are also included. This publication is the final issue of Briefs of Accidents that occurred in calendar year 1974.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-6-27
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Aviation safety; Casualties; Civil aviation; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Loss and damage; Research; Statistical analysis
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092307
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-BA-75-3
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM