LONG RANGE IMPLICATIONS OF SCARCE EXPENSIVE ENERGY ON TRANSPORTATION
The joint conference on Long Range Implications of Scarce, Expensive Energy on Transportation was sponsored by Texas A & M University and the University of Texas. These Proceedings present the texts of each of the speakers on various topics during the two day session. Issues dealt with include: "The Role of Railroad Commission in a Scarce Energy Economy", "Long-Term Impact of Energy Shortage on Trucking Industry", and "The Future Role of Rail Transportation".
- Conference held at Austin, Texas, 24-25 October 1974.
University of Texas, AustinCouncil for Advanced Transportation Studies
Austin, TX USA 78712
Arlington, TX USA 76011
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Features: Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Economics; Energy; Freight transportation; Fuels; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Supply; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Fuel shortage
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00127256
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 18 1975 12:00AM