OCEANOGRAPHIC OBSERVATIONS, 1967-69, NORTH ATLANTIC STANDARD MONITORING SECTIONS A5, A6, AND A7
Data from Standard Monitoring Sections A5, A6, and A7 for the years 1967-69 are presented together with vertical sections of salinity, temperature, and sigma-t. The three major water masses on these Standard Monitoring Sections; Coastal Water, Slope Water, and North Atlantic Central Water; are described.
- Oceanographic Report.
United States Coast GuardOceanographic Unit
Washington, DC USA 20590
- ROBE, R Q
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 314 p.
- TRT Terms: Bathymetry; Coasts; Continental shelf; Depth; Monitoring; Oceanographic vessels; Oceans; Salinity; Seawater; Temperature gradients; Thermoclines
- Uncontrolled Terms: Coastal regions
- Geographic Terms: North Atlantic Ocean
- Old TRIS Terms: Bathythermograph data; Continental slopes; Oceanographic data; Oceanographic ships
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00092263
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USCG-373-67
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM