REACTOR DECONTAMINATION, A LITERATURE REVIEW WITH RECOMMENDATIONS FOR DECONTAMINATION OF THE NS SAVANNAH REACTOR
The problem of reactor decontamination is discussed and a review of the unclassified literature published after 1952 on chemical decontamination methods is presented. On the basis of this review recommendations are made for chemicals and procedures to be used in chemical decontaminations of the NS Savannah primary system.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number BAW-1217.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyAtomic Energy Division
Lynchburg, VA USA 24504
- DAVIS, F W
- Publication Date: 1960-12
- Features: Appendices; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Contaminants; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Propulsion; Safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Decontamination
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00026220
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: BAW-1217
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-274
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 26 1973 12:00AM