AIRPORT ACTIVITY STATISTICS OF CERTIFICATED ROUTE AIR CARRIERS, ISSUED SEMIANNUALLY, 12 MONTHS ENDED DECEMBER 31, 1974
Summary table include: Aircraft departures, enplaned revenue passengers, and enplaned revenue tons of cargo and mail (1) by type of operation, by type of service, by carrier group, and by air carrier, (2) by type of operation, by type of service, and by state and country, (3) aircraft departures, enplaned revenue passengers, and enplaned revenue tons of cargo and mail in total operations, all services at large air traffic hubs, (4) at medium air traffic hubs, and (5) at small air traffic hubs; Detailed Tables -- (1) enplaned revenue passengers, enplaned revenue tons of cargo and mail, and air traffic hub classifications, by type of service, by community, and by carrier, and (2) aircraft departures scheduled and aircraft departures performed, by type of operation, by aircraft type, by community, and by carrier.
Civil Aeronautics Board1825 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20428
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 345 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Airports; Arrivals and departures; Cargo aircraft; Civil aviation; Domestic; International; International airports; Passenger aircraft; Postal service; Revenues; Routing; Scheduling; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic activity; Airport statistics; Geographical distribution
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00092261
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM