NS SAVANNAH SCRAM TIME ANALYSIS
Analysis determines the accelerating and decelerating forces acting on the control rod and its drive assembly, and presents the scram time characteristics of the control rod for both "worst-case" and maximum scram conditions.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number B-6-NSC.
Borg-Warner CorporationMarvel-Schebler Products Division
Decatur, IL United States
- Wolf, R
- Publication Date: 1960-2
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 53 p.
- TRT Terms: Control systems; Design; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor control systems; Nuclear reactor design; Nuclear reactor safety
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026215
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: 194
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-1)-2478
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 26 1973 12:00AM