DEVELOPMENT OF A DISCRETE ADDRESS BEACON SYSTEM
This is the fourteenth Discrete Address Beacon System Quarterly Technical Summary covering the period 1 April through 30 June 1975. Included are the results to date of analytical studies, laboratory and flight experiments, and software developments supporting the concept feasibility and performance definition phase of the FAA DABS Program.
- See also AD-A010 441.
Lincoln LaboratoryMassachusetts Institute of Technology
Lexington, MA USA 02173
Department of the Air ForceElectronic Systems Division
Hanscom AFB, MA USA
- Publication Date: 1975-7-1
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Beacons; Data communications; Distributions (Statistics); Systems engineering; Transponders
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data links
- Old TRIS Terms: Discrete distribution
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00092251
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech. Rpt., FAA-RD-75-114
- Contract Numbers: F19628-76-C-0002, DOT-FA72 WAI-261
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM