STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR CARGO SHIP CONSTRUCTION
This Standard Specification was developed and is currently maintained by the Office of Ship Construction, Maritime Administration with the cooperation of the Shipbuilders Council of America, the Committee of American Steamship Lines and the Marine Industry. It reflects the latest materials, equipment, and ship construction practices used by the Marine Industry: Specifically, this Standard Specification is intended for guidance purposes by Design Agents and Owners to assist in the development of individual specifications for specific ship designs submitted with Subsidy Applications for Maritime Administration approval. ( Author )
- See also PB-168691.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1968-3-1
- Pagination: 864 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Hulls; Shipbuilding
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Ship hulls
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00001600
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: 2nd Rev
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 30 1973 12:00AM