ADDITIONAL RETROSPECTIVE RAIL LINE ABANDONMENT STUDIES
The study presents research findings which are the result of analyzing and assessing the impact of railroad line abandonments in several communities in the Northeast and Midwest.
- See also PB-243 224.
Simat, Helliesen and Eichner, IncorporatedNew York, NY USA
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Whelte, B
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Communities; Economic analysis; Economic impacts; Forecasting; Freight forwarders; Level of service; Railroad transportation; Regulations; Socioeconomic factors; Surveys; Traffic managers
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Interstate Commerce Commission
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Shippers
- Geographic Terms: Midwestern States; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight shippers; Government regulations
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Freight Transportation; Law; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00092208
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 400-74 Final Rpt., DOT-TPI-75-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-4-5002
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM