COMMUTER AIR CARRIER OPERATORS AS OF SEPTEMBER 1974
The Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB) in 1969, issued amendments to the Economic Regulations for air taxi operators. One of these required all air taxi operators to register before July 1, 1969, and annually thereafter. Commuter air carriers as defined by CAB are operators who perform, pursuant to published schedules, at least five round trips per week between two or more points, or carry mail.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Cargo aircraft; Civil aviation; Classification; Mathematical models; Operations; Passenger aircraft; Present value; Regions; Seats; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Value
- Old TRIS Terms: Capacity quantity
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00092200
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM