INTERFACE DEFINITION DABS ENGINEERING MODEL/ATC (NAFEC). VOLUME III-ENROUTE HARDWARE CONFIGURATION
The document defines the interfaces between the DABS Engineering Models to be installed at or near NAFEC and the enroute System Support Facility (SSF) at NAFEC. The interfaces for handling the one-way surveillance reports and the interface for handling the two-way communication messages are described. The configuration defined here will be used as a test bed during Phase II of the DABS development program.
- See also Volume 2, Series 1 dated Mar 75, AD-A013 810.
MITRE CorporationBedford, MA United States
Washington, DC United States
- Geoghan, RDJ
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Data processing equipment; Engineering; Interfaces; Mathematical models
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00092190
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-4221-Vol-3, FAA-RD-74-159-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA69NS-162
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM