INTERFACE DEFINITION DABS ENGINEERING MODEL/ATC (NAFEC). VOLUME II-SERIES 1-ENROUTE DATA FORMATS
The document describes the surveillance and communication message formats for the interface between the Discrete Address Beacon System (DABS) Engineering Models and the NAS Enroute System at NAFEC. This interface will be used for IPC Phase II testing and development testing of the DABS system. There are five volumes to this report, with varying issue dates.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A013 803 and Volume 3, AD-A013 811.
MITRE CorporationBedford, MA United States
Washington, DC United States
- Geoghan, RDJ
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Beacons; Engineering; Formatting; Interfaces; Mathematical models
- Uncontrolled Terms: Formats; Models
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00092189
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-4221-Vol-2-Ser-1, FAA-RD-74-159-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA69NS-162
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM