INTERFACE DEFINITION DABS ENGINEERING MODEL/ATC (NAFEC)
The document introduces a series of documents that describe the DABS engineering model/Air Traffic Control (ATC)/Digital Simulation Facility (DSF) interfaces at NAFEC. The ATC systems at NAFEC are the NAS Enroute System Support Facility (SSF) and the Terminal Automation Test Facility (TATF). These systems along with the DSF and the DABS engineering models will become part of a test bed that will be used for development test activities in support of upgrading the Enroute and Terminal Air Traffic Control Systems.
MITRE CorporationBedford, MA USA
- Geoghan, RDJ
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Engineering; Interfaces; Mathematical models
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00092187
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-4221-Vol-1, FAA-RD-74-159-1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA69NS-162
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM