BOEING AIRPLANE/NOISE PERFORMANCE COMPUTER PROGRAM. PROGRAMMER'S MANUAL
The document provides programmer information for the Boeing Airplane Noise/Performance Computer Program. The program calculates takeoff and approach profiles, including noise-abatement procedures, with output data for distance, height, speed, thrust, rate of climb, gradient deck angle, engine pressure ratio, rotor speed, and noise under the flight path in units of EPNdB and dB(A). Information provided includes program usage, subprogram description, program flow, and other information required by computer programmers for the operation, maintenance, and modification of the program. Appendixes include data tables, data table source, sample run, and complete program listing.
- See also AD-A012 385. Availability: Available in microfiche only.
Boeing Computer Services IncorporatedSeattle, WA United States
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Bhatia, K
- Jaeger, M A
- Johnson, S
- WILLIAMS, B G
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 727 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Approach; Computer programming; Computer programs; Environment; Flight paths; Manuals; Noise; Noise control; Programming manuals; Takeoff
- Identifier Terms: Boeing aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092186
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-EQ-73-7-7 Final Rpt., BCS-G0473
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA73-WA-3254
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM