AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORTS: BRIEF FORMAT U.S. CIVIL AVIATION, ISSUE NUMBER 5, 1974 ACCIDENTS. FILE NUMBER: 1-0008, 1-0030, 1-0036, 1-0039 THRU 1-0045. 3-3601 THRU 3-4106, 3-4108 THRU 3-4300
The publication contains selected aircraft accident reports, in brief format, occurring in U.S. Civil Aviation operations during calendar year 1974. The 699 General Aviation and 10 Air Carrier accidents contained in this publication represent a random selection. The publication is issued irregularly, normally five times each year. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of light, pilot certificate, injuries, and causal factors.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-5-16
- Pagination: 422 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft crashes; Aviation safety; Casualties; Civil aviation; Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Loss and damage; Research; Statistical analysis
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00092149
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-BA-75-2
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM